Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rocky & Rolling

Well today, is day 2 of this miraculous cure.  Today was a bit rocky in the pain depot...
I made it through the day, as it is dinner time, and I am making tasty steaks and homefries.  (I figure I need to eat all the tasty items I love the most before they tell me I am allergic or intolerant to them, at this point ignorance is bliss)

I did make it to the gym today, albeit a weak work out, I went, and I worked out.

Every muscle in my back and neck are sore from yesterdays total healthcare appointment.

I am looking forward to bedtime and starting all over again tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. You never seize to amaze me heidi. PCOS, IBS, and now Fibro? There is a reason these "conditions" don't have a cure....they don't exist. I think it is about time to get over "it" and yourself. No sympathy for you heidi. The world doesn't revolve around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have at it folks!
    This persons fake email address is whateverheidi@livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bizarre comment. I am hopeful for you with this new clinic and the food sensitivity testing. Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. I truly am hopeful! :)
      I am working from home now, we should have lunch together. Miss your pretty face!

      Delete
    2. Totally! Let's get something on the calendar very soon!!

      Delete
  4. What a gutless wonder "whateverheidi." First off, it's "cease" not "sieze." Also, we capitalize proper names. I couldn't get past your first sentence, there were so many mistakes.

    What did you hope to get out of your comment? You can't even back up your arrogance with a proper email address. Go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong and focused, Mama! I, too, am so hopeful for your new treatment plan and praying for great results! Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete