Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Keep on, Keeping on.

Well, after "whateverheidi's" comment last night it brought in 244 views to my page, so thanks...?

Anyway, onward and forward. 

I went to the total health clinic today.  Here is what I did in 60 minutes:
Drank trace minerals
did neck stretches for 6 minutes
Did this massage gun thingy (technical name)
did neck traction for 2 minutes on and off
The back rolly on the foam roller for 4 minutes
inverse traction with vibration for 10 minutes
Chiropractic adjustment
wore a 4 lb headband while vibrating for 10 minutes.

Then they sent me on my way.  I am sore, but that sore like you worked out, not the fibro sore that makes me wish things were different.  I am sore, I feel like I worked out big time, like old days in the Army sore.  But I feel good about it.

My neck that was crazy sore isn't bothering me as much any more.  That is the first positive change I have experienced.  Pretty jazzed about that.

Life just keeps on going, with kids activities and mama and wife duties, I just keep on keeping on...

My personal inner motto is "I am not going to die from Fibro so I may as well learn to live with it", if it means my floors are not vacuumed, then so be it (sorry Ma).  My kids are healthy, fed and happy.  My husband still loves me, I am still holding down a FT job.  Life is happening and I just join in where I can.

This is me today, staying positive and moving through the discomfort...because I can. 

1 comment:

  1. 244!! Love it! And on the possibility that your floors may not be vacuumed all the time....I have a book on my living room table that says that a perfectly kept home is evidence of a misspent life. My apologies to anyone to whom that may offend, but its what I hold onto when stuff doesn't get done! Be well, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete