Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rounding the Corner

Well, I have lots to say.  I feel that this treatment I am going through is actually breaking through to my Fibromyalgia. 

There have been several days that I actually thought that I would not go to the Total Healthcare Clinic because I just didn't feel good.  I have been faithful to my health, and haven't missed an appointment yet.

My Fibro pain has been MIA for 4 days straight!  I have been experiencing neck pain, crazy headaches, and nausea.  Nausea that knocks me out of the game.  So I have been missing out on social activities and going to bed early. 

I manage to make it through the work day, because I love my job and it just goes by so fast!

The doctors have said that my muscles and bones have been tight and in the wrong place for so long that it is common that I would experience nausea.  I have to drink lots of water to flush out the toxins that are being released from my muscles. 

Today, I actually feel normal.  I have a little nausea and have taken some medicine for that, I have no FM pain, only some neck pain, which is to be expected. 

I should get the results back from the ALCAT this week.  I am so looking forward to getting on the right track with food, and diet changes.

I feel like I have rounded the corner to healthful living.  I look so forward when i don't have to blog about my pain anymore!  I just hope that others out there can find a Total Healthcare Clinic like I have found in Roseville. 

Here's to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment